CAF Global Partners
Instead of building a large international organization with multiple country offices and a large staff, CAF's program model is to implement projects through partnerships with existing local organizations.
Multiple benefits of this model include the following:
- Local partners have the best understanding of how to most effectively implement programs in their own communities and countries.
- Local organizations have existing profiles and networks which lend credibility to the projects as well as facilitate rapid implementation.
- Duplication of staff and effort are minimized so more donor funds go directly to the grassroots organization and program beneficiaries.
- Strategic partnerships combine the complementary expertise and experience of each partner to forge a strong foundation for effective program implementation.
- CAF’s track record in writing successful proposals to compete for and manage US government and foundation grants is passed on to local partner staff through training and mentorship, better equipping them for long-term sustainability.
CAF global partners include hospitals, churches, schools, clinics and non-governmental organizations (NGOS) which are assessed and selected based on their program quality, experience and expertise, governance, and fiscal responsibility.
Because we believe CAF’s partners are groups you should know, we are proud to profile them here.
Learn about CAF Global Partners: